Monday, August 26, 2019

Update: Account Deleted




EDITOR'S NOTE: As I suspected, this did not work out. Accordingly, I have deleted my Facebook account. When someone promises to do something for me and mine, I expect it to be done -- no delays, no excuses. You will not have the opportunity to try me again.


God only knows why, but I've joined Facebook. It's the opportunity to connect, I guess. I mean, who doesn't want a chance to shake and howdy with the Soviets? The very idea is so hypnotically-compelling as to be irresistible, and you know how the Soviets are with that hypnotize-y stuff.

They've made me use my given name, rather than Uncouth Utterance. I'm feeling decidedly un-mysterious, and I don't like it one little bit.

Anyway, if you want incriminating evidence, or are merely feeling social, come say Hi. We'll take a quiz together, give the Soviets enough information to turn us into mini Manchurian candidates. How does that sound? Besides desperate, I mean.

Me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment